Saturday, April 9, 2016

Hi My Friends,

Over the next few days (weeks) i will be updating this blog. and letting you all in on a secret that i have held for the last 12 months.

With a lot of pride i introduce you to my first design that was released at Lets Get Stitched in Hobart this year. I have had so much fun designing sewing and writing up a pattern. Cleaned out the cobwebs out of the old brain i can tell you. But a lot of fun was had this end. So here it is

 Little Hexie Bag  




Well there it is my 1st design. It is a little drawstring bag with a Hexi base and 3 little Hexies on the outside on each side as well, on the inside it has 6 pockets on each side of the hexie. I love this little bag so much.
Many thanks goes to the LGS Designers Fee, Dawn Vicki and Joy for seeing and believing that i could do it. Joy for being my mentor and being on the end of the phone when i needed advice. Teresa for being a friend and teaching me do make and love hexies.
Love all you Ladies.
Till tomorrow
Hugs Rell
xxxx

10 comments:

weidemama said...

Sehr schön!
Liebe Grüße von Wilma

Anonymous said...

congrats Rell,you are amazing this design is gorgeous and i cant wait to make mine up,and boy what a surprise it was for us all,well done my lovely friend xx

Jeanette said...

Just gorgeous Rell. Congratulations on your 1st pattern. Hugs, xx

Helen said...

Beautiful

Maria said...

That's gorgeous, Rell! And I love the fabrics that you used :-)

Maria said...

Congratulations Narelle you designed a beautiful Hexie Bag.. The fabrics you used are just perfect for it.

Liz said...

Congratulations Narelle. Love all the fabrics and the pattern. Very chic.💖

Fiona said...

Congrats on your lovely design .... a wonderful achievement and it is such a great bag....
Hugz

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Rell great to have found you here! Congratulatins in your design.,,,I haven't finished mine yet but will get there!

barb's creations said...

Rell, where can I buy this gorgeous bag pattern?? Shez directed us to your blog :) Barb.